Followers ... Thank you so much for taking the time to follow me in my little piece of blog land ..

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Pink and Sweet

Yep, here I am again with another card for another challenge .... I am so happy with where my 'mojo' is at at the moment and I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

I absolutely love this stamp Kissie Mae, from Some Odd Girl  - She is so much fun to colour and I must admit that I am a little obssessed with all things "Odd Girl" ...
 
So this is the card that I'm going to enter into the Crafts and Me Challenge #31 Pink & Sweet.

I originally made this specifically for the sketch challenge at Party Time Tuesdays Sketchy Tuesdays #12 Challenge but when I went to link it I had just missed the deadline by minutes .... aaarrggghh .... I was sooo happy with this one too :-(.  Oh well, at least I had a lot of fun making it and it filled in a couple of hours.

I must give a shout out to my friend Vicki, who ran a class on how to colour with prismas using Copic marker techniques and it has made a HUGE difference to how I colour and has got me REALLY wanting Copics now - my gosh does the expense never end lol?

Close up of colouring
Another shout out I really need to make is to Ooh La La Creations for their freebie digi paper that I downloaded (which made Gray one happy Hubby lol) and gave me the inspiration for this card - Thank you :-).

Well that's it from me .... thanks for stopping by and until next time, Ciao.

Julie
xoxoxo
Challenges I would like to enter this card into:


Used:
Paper:  SU! Old Olive, Regal Rose CS, free digi paper from Ooh La La Creations
Stamps:  Some Odd Girl Kissie Mae
Other:  SU! Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon, Prima flowers, floral and pearl stems and vintage pearls from Spotlight.  Coloured with Prisma and solvent.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning..
    I love this card.. Great colour combo I love Pink & Green can never go wrong using them..
    Good luck in the challenge now I am of to look at the site with the free digi paper to make Richard a happy husband or do I not let him know there is such a thing as Free he might expect me to go that way from now on..
    Talk to you soon happy colouring:)

    Vic

    ReplyDelete