Followers ... Thank you so much for taking the time to follow me in my little piece of blog land ..

Friday 2 September 2011

Happy Birthday Petrina

Good afternoon to you all ....

I had a fantastic and fun day and night on Wednesday  ....

First off I had my usual 'play' day with Vicki and I had a blast (as always) ....
We both had cards that we had to get made/finished, Vicki a wedding card (I'm sure she will post it at some point so check out her blog here) and me a birthday card for our friend Petrina.  Gray, Bella and I headed out to dinner with our 'Trivia crew' and Petrina is a part of that wonderful group of friends (along with Trevor, Sheree, Bernii & Terry).  It would be hard not to have a great night with these guys and Wednesday night was no exception.

So ... this is the card that I made for Petrina and I have to say that with some Copic guidance from Vicki I managed to turn out a pretty good card (even if I do say so myself lol).

I haven't found any challenges to enter it into but I will certainly keep an eye out over the next couple of days or so ....  **UPDATE FOLKS - see below for the challenges that I have found to enter my card into**

I've coloured La La Land Crafts Fancy Marci (Digi Stamp) which I have fallen completely in love with and have bought a few of the Marci range with a number of 'wishlist' ones still to come lol! 

I've coloured her with Copics and Prisma Pencils ....
This is the inside of the card
 Anyway, it's getting toward lunch time for me and school pick up so hope you like this one and until next time ....

Happy Birthday Petrina and ....
 Ciao
Julie

USED:
Paper:  SU! Basic Black, Kaisrcraft Blae & Ivy, Basic Grey Capella PP
Stamps:  La La Land Crafts Digi Fancy Marci, Bizzy Becs vintage digi ticket stub
Coloured: Copics and Prisma Pencils
Other:  Handmade paper flower (using SU! scallop circle punch with SU! antique brad), Martha Stewart lattice punch, SU! Lace, Tim Holtz distress ink (on edges), SU! Espresso Taffeta ribbon (inside of card)

Dress: BG96/BG93 RV95/RV93/RV91 ... Hair: C7/C5/C3 ... Shoes: RV95/R93/RV91/BG96/BG93/ ...Skin: E50/E000/E0000/Prisma Blush Pink

 Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - #29 Birthdays 
Jellypark Challenges - Gettin' Punchy
(Die cuts &/or punches - Martha Stewart border punch, SU! circle scallop punch used for flower, Nestabilities scallop oval die)
Little Red Wagon - Border Punches
(Martha Stewart border punch)
Cute Card Thursday - A Pinch and a Punch
(Use at least one punch - Martha Stewart border punch,SU! circle scallop punch used for flower)
Stamp Something - September Digi Day
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - #88 Go Mad with Embossing
(I used dry embossing as my background paper)
Scrapbook Sisters - Challenge #50 Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Wow Julie gorgeous colouring, love it. This little Marci is soooo cute, no wonder you have more on your wish list.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Miss Julie
    This has turned out to be a great card I am on now looking for challenges for my card if I come across any for your card I will let you know because I think it would be a shame not to enter this one...
    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Julie!
    Thanks for playing in our 'Birthdays' Challenge #29, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a precious image! love your papers, too. just wonderful!
    thanks so much for joining our die cuts/punches challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the vintage feel :)
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete