Followers ... Thank you so much for taking the time to follow me in my little piece of blog land ..

Saturday 8 October 2011

The Outlawz 1000 Member Party

Click here to go direct to The Outlawz Party Post

So my friend Vicki and I got our regular update emails from oozak which is where we both buy our copics from and they are one of many sponsors for this HUGE 'party' that The Outlawz are having to celebrate 1000 members.  There are a number of ways to win prizes, including a blog hop, scavenger hunts and word scramble just name a few.  There are also a number of challenges that that you can enter and each one has a different theme. This is their post:
Whoo-hoo! The Outlawz is celebrating!
1000 Member Party
Monday, October 3, 2011, 12:01 AM EST
until
Sunday, October 9, 2011, 11:59 PM EST
There are 5 games, a tutorial blog hop,  2 scavenger hunts and 7 challenges. All seven challenges are participating in the party from start to finish. Unlike a regular week, all of the challenges start on Monday, Oct 3  and each  has a different challenge for you to play to win prizes!   The Challenges are located in the Challenge tab in the top tool bar with a drop down menu.  Make sure you visit all 7 challenges to win more prizes!
Important: The 1000 Member Party has a tab in the top tool bar too with a drop-down menu. Make sure you access all 7 links in the menu to participate in the games, banner posting contest, and blog hop and to be eligible for more prizes! That is a total of 14 places to visit and participate to win all the wonderful gifts the sponsors have donated for the party!
Let’s give our sponsors a huge THANK YOU! Without them, we would not be here!
Sincerely,
The Outlawz Design Team
Winners will be announced on October 12, 2011, 3 PM EST

So I have entered a couple of things so far and there are a couple of things that have got me stumped but you gotta be in it to win it so I'm in it for a couple of things lol ...  There are some amazing sponsor prizes.  I'm about to go and have a look at the challenges and see if there's anything that I can enter before tomorrow so wish me luck with that :D ...  There are some amazing sponsor prizes!!

I do have to say that there are some amazing people on their DT and their blogs are definitely worth checking out ... I have found a number of tutorials that I want to have a go at so hopefully I'll have some great little projects to share over the next couple of weeks.

So ... head over to The Outlawz and have a look around ... I have had a number of emails from the girls there and they seem so welcoming and friendly and I will need to jump onto the website and say hi back .. I'm looking forward to being a regular with them ...

Anyway ... as usual have a great night, an even better last day of school holidays (for us Aussies) and until next time ...
Ciao
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment