Followers ... Thank you so much for taking the time to follow me in my little piece of blog land ..

Monday 26 December 2011

First of many ....

So... here is the first of some of my Christmas cards that I made this year to send out to family and friends.  This one was given to our good friends Bernni and Terry  ... They are part of our "Trivia buddies" along with Sheree and Trevor and Petrina ... but more than that they have all become wonderful and dear friends whose friendship we will treasure always!  And they are all some of my greatest 'colouring/card making' supporters out there :D

For this card I coloured one of the Wee Stamps, Silver Fairy by Sylvia Zet 
I absolutely love to colour her images ... they are so girly and pretty!
I've coloured her with my copics and I've distressed all my papers and stamped the background paper she is sitting on with one of my all time favourite Stampin' Up stamp sets Winter Post.

I hope you like her as much as I do ....

I've found a few challenges to enter this card into and they are:

Used:
Paper:  SU CS, freebie pp from scrapping mag
Stamps:  Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet, Silver Fairy Digi, Stampin' Up Winter Post
Other:  Copics, Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink, string

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Julie, I love that image I really must get round to colouring mine.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our Christmas challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete