Followers ... Thank you so much for taking the time to follow me in my little piece of blog land ..

Saturday 19 March 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #36




Well, every time I seem to want to sit down and enter a challenge it seems life gets in the way or I lose my mojo - I can't seem to win!!  Anyway, today I managed to get a Kenny K image coloured for their latest challenge "Lace, Ribbons, Bows" - You can use one, two or all three, as long as somewhere on your card there is at least one of them.

I decided that I would make a pizza box to enter - it's my daughter's birthday next week and she just loves these images so she's requested that her invitations and her "lolly bags" (the pizza box) be all Kenny K - not bad for an 8th birthday hey lol?

I chose "All That" and coloured her with Crayola pencils and solvent.

Hope this post finds everyone well and happy.
Julie

Used:
Paper: SU! Choc Chip & Pixie Pink CS, Kaiser craft PP
Accessories:  SU! Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Flowers

5 comments:

  1. Very Cool indeed!! Bella has class lol
    Tam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pizza box Julie. I hope the party isn't too big or you will be doing lots of these...lol
    Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever, and what great taste your daughter has! Thanks so much for playing with us at KKKG this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great good luck in challenge and making all the birthday goodies...
    Cheers Vic

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at KKKGC......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete