Followers ... Thank you so much for taking the time to follow me in my little piece of blog land ..

Sunday 8 July 2012

Happy Birthday Terry

So our group of Trivia friends had two birthdays to celebrate this month ... Terry and my hubby Gray.
We did the usual and went out for a very yummy meal ... beautiful Thai (nice choice there Gray lol) and I did the usual birthday cards for them ... This is the card that I made for Terry.


Not only is Terry celebrating his birthday but he and his beautiful wife, Bernii, are off to UK/Europe on the 10th for 8 weeks!! What an awesome way to celebrate your birthday .... So, of course Terry's card had to reflect a little of his holiday adventure so I used some yummy Teresa Collins travel paper.

I hope you like what I came up with and a seperate post with Gray's card will follow.

Ciao
Julie

CHALLENGES I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER THIS CARD INTO:

USED:
Paper:  SU! CS, Teresa Collins World Traveller PP
Stamps:  Kenny K Cheers Dude digi stamp, SU! alpha set
Other:  Tim Holtz distress inks walnut stain, button and string from stash, Kaisercraft banner stamp (fussy cut), coloured with copics

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Challenge this week, Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS card creation and WOW that really sounds like an awesome birthday trip! I am so jealous! LOL Thanks so much for joining our "WHAT THE TEXT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a really fantastic card.
    Thanks for joining us at SFC.
    Many greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Very appropriate for the recipient. Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete